Tuesday 30 October 2012

Who Doesnt Love A Sale?

Ok, so I know the sales start traditionally in January, but I thought I'd start mine now.  Except with this sale, there will be none of the queueing for hours waiting for it to open then pushing and shoving and elbows in the ribs you get with some other sales!


One of the reasons I thought I'd start the sale now is because I've included all the Halloween items!  Theres still time to grab a bargain for this year, or if you're having a belated party this weekend, why not whip up some bunting ready for it?

Halloween Bundle - now on sale for £7.20

Halloween ribbon - now on sale for 50p per metre

Riley Blake Costume Clubhouse - now £2.40 per FQ!!
There are some other fabrics in the sale section too.  So if you've had your eye on something for a while, why not pop over and see if its in our Sale Section?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment