Saturday 17 November 2012

{Freebie Friday} A Winner And Whats New

Its like Christmas every week here at The Sewing Boutique HQ at the moment!  New fabrics arriving, lots of lovely fabrics going out to customers, it couldnt be nicer!

These are our latest additions....




Three fabrics from the Bella collection by Lotta Jansdotter. I've loved these since they were released and have waited AGES for them to be re-printed so we could get them in stock.  We're still waiting for one print to come in but for now, Im happy with this little lot! 

Another new one, Michael Millers Bunting Stripe in Denim.  I wish we'd had this for the Jubilee/Olympics as the colours are very fitting.  Still, you cant go wrong with a bunting print.  How amazing would this bunting print look as bunting?!  Hmmmm...might give that a go!


Also we've re-stocked the very popular Michael Miller - Forest Life.  Like me, you seem to love those crazy owls!


And finally......the winner of our {Freebie Friday} Giveaway is

Mrs M Makes 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Apologies for the late result, blogger was not my friend yesterday when I tried to post this....actually, neither was Facebook when I was checking out the shares, so I gave up and tried again today! 


Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique x x

p.s. we have a lovely week coming up on the blog, a couple of tutorials and something I hope will get your festive juices flowing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment