Thursday 1 November 2012

Help Me Decide!

Im very lucky that my little fabric shop is growing at a rate I never thought it would so soon.  This has meant I've been able to get so many lovely new products on the site including new fabrics, new buttons and not to mention the new ribbons!

It was always my intention to stock sewing patterns.  Im not much of a pattern follower myself but I do love having a pattern to start with (I often trail off and do my own thing towards the end!)and inspire my makes.  I've started making clothes for my little ones and need a pattern to know where to start!

One of the patterns we could be stocking soon!
I've found a fantastic company that stocks the most amazing range of patterns and my question is this...


What type of pattern would you like to buy?


I also asked this recently over on the Facebook page and there has been a clear winner!  The original choices are...

Accessories i.e. bags and bunting
Childrens clothing
Adult clothing
Quilt and soft furnishing patterns
Soft toy patterns

A few more were added but I think these are the main ones.  Feel  free to suggest any others!  I would love to hear your thoughts and your help is very much appreciated!


Super cute twirly skirt pattern
Just comment below with your choice and who knows, you could see some gorgeous patterns of your choice within the next month!

Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique x x


No comments:

Post a Comment