Monday 31 December 2012

A Year In Fabrics

Well, its the end of another year.  I've spent the last hour or so reading blog posts of reflection and resolutions, so thought I'd add my two-pennys worth!

I can honestly say 2012 has passed all my expectations....and its all thanks to you, my lovely customers!!  When the idea of opening my very own little fabric came into my head I never, in my wildest dreams, dared to believe that it would all take off aswell as it has.

*Warning - self indulgent post follow!!*

Since we launched on 1st March 2012 (read the launch post here) we have, as promised, brought you lots of gorgeous fabrics, tripling the amount of prints we have to tempt you!  We have attended many, many craft fairs including the two day Cardiff City Craft and Hobby Show (and will be attending again this year in May), we have over 3800 friends over on our Facebook page and over 1100 twitter friends.  However, most importantly we have worked with and served 100's and 100's of lovely lovely customers!!!  

Some favourites from 2012
So what does 2013 hold for you?  

For us, I really hope its much of the same.  We will be bringing you more lovely fabrics (take a look at our pre-order album to see exactly what!), a range of sewing patterns to inspire you, a regular newsletter so you can keep up to date with the goings on here at TSB HQ and we may even throw in a giveaway or two!!

So that, my friends, just leaves me to wish you a happy and healthy 2013!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

from Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique x x


1 comment:

  1. oooh - so many beautiful fabrics. I love the red kitchen fabric! Well done on such a great 2012 and looking forward to keeping up with all the fabric trends in 2013. I might even get to meet you at the Cardiff fair - didn't know about that one so I'll have to check it out! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete