Sunday 3 March 2013

First Craft Fayre of 2013

With the run up to Christmas being so busy and January and February being such dismal months, I decided to start back on the craft fayre circuit in March.

The first fayre of the season was the Cwmbran Craft Fair.  I love having a stall here, its full of friends I've made along the way and I can spend a few hours talking crafty stuff with lovely customers!

My layout doesn't change too much, fat quarters folded nicely and all lined up, buttons in pretty glass bowls and all the haberdashery items in jars (thanks Ikea!). Here's a few photos of todays set up, including one of my cheekiest little assistant, who even brought her own till!

Looking forward to next months already!


1 comment:

  1. The picture of your assistant and her toy till is so cute. I hope she wasn't accepting toy money as payment.

    ReplyDelete