Saturday 24 August 2013

I Do Like To Be....


Beside the seaside! Sing along if you know it!

So the summer holidays are in their final weeks and we are enjoying the last few days of our holiday in Weymouth. One of the good things about having family all over the place is that you have lots of places to visit, and Weymouth is one of our favourites!  We've played on the beach, danced, laughed, ate a lot of ice cream and had a lovely lovely time.

I've missed my little shop though and am looking forward to getting back to it properly once the new school term starts! I've got lots of plans and of course lots of new fabrics to come.

In the meantime, I thought I'd bore you with a few holiday snaps :)

Love these sand sculptures at Weymouth Beach.  They are out of this world!
Can you believe I saw my very first Punch and Judy show this weekend?
Shocking I know!
These guys make me so happy!!  My handsome hubby, my two little girlies and me
all had an amazing holiday. 


ps Don't forget you have a few more days to use the SUMMERSALE code to get 30% off your order

No comments:

Post a Comment