Thursday 5 September 2013

{Whats New} Bake Sale

So we're back to our routine, kids are back in school and for the first time in a long time, all is quiet at The Sewing Boutique HQ.

Good job I've got lots of orders and new fabrics arriving to keep me busy!  I might even try and squeeze some sewing time in soon as our latest range of fabrics that arrived today has got me thinking of kitchen projects!


Its full of summer brights, flowers and fruit with a bit of spotty fabric thrown in for good measure!  






So what am I going to sew with this??  The first project on my mind is this for my youngest....

From youcanmakethis.com 
My youngest adores her dolly so Im thinking she would love and apron for her and a matching one for "baba".  I think these fabrics would be perfect for that!

Im also putting together an oven mit tutorial with some matching pot holders so watch this space for those!

What would you be inspired to make with this range?  Does it say anything to you?  Would love to hear your thoughts on our latest range!




p.s. pop back tomorrow as we'll be announcing the winner of our Spooky Giveaway Bundle! 



No comments:

Post a Comment